Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm stepping out, I may be gone for some time...

Tomorrow I leave for France :)

Its time for the great Leeds Rhinos exodus again, time to board our cheap budget flights and zip off to Perpignan or whatever cheap budget airfield our cheap budget airline fly us into, time to check into our cheap and cheerful "basic" accomodation and partake of some fine Catalan food and beer with just a little wine thrown in to appear more sophisticated than we actually are.

5 pence each way the flights, outrageously expensive.

Well actually if we'd flown tomorrow they'd have been 5p each way, but I wanted to go friday so its £19.95 outbound, 5p inbound, such extravagance, its disgraceful when there are africans out there starving.

I doubt whether I'll post over the long weekend, in fact I can tell you right now, I won't be sitting in a sad little fekkin cyber cafe posting over the weekend ok, so will post with piccies on Tuesday.

If anyone wants booze and ciggies bringing back then just make a list before 10am tomorrow, if anyone from HM Customs is reading then I'm the small slim one with the beard at the back and its all for personal use.

Au revoir mes amis...

No comments: