Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dropping myself in it...part 2

So the alarm woke me up at 3.30am this morning, not that it needed to as I'd been waking up at half hour intervals since 11pm and the thrid episode of "The Sopranos" which I am only now starting to watch thanks to the marvellous invention that is Virgin Media's "TV on Demand".

I trudge downstairs and check t'interweb, her flight landed at 3.18am and if I could only be bothered to open the blinds I would have been able to see it parked up across the valley.

Sent her a text advising her to ring me when they were clear of baggage reclaim and I'd set off to collect them.

Ten minutes later got a text back telling me not to bother as they were already in a taxi.

So that was a waste of my beauty sleep then.

The continuing trials and tribulations of a father of teenage daughters...

No comments: