Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Your musical education, part three...

Iris Dement, singing "Our Town" with Emmylou Harris, sheer bliss.

Its here on YouTube on one of those annoying slow loading connections but well, well worth the wait
, if only I could embed the YouTube video in here then I would but this logon of mine doesn't seem to like it.

I love Iris Dement's music, my wife hates Iris Dement's voice, its a perfect marriage made in heaven is ours, we've disagreed on everything for the last 23 years - she has no taste and couldn't recognise musical genius if it kicked her hard up the arse - she bought a Brother Beyond CD in the 80's, need I say more ?

And while we're at it, an old video of Emmylou singing "Boulder to Birmingham".

Sheer bliss, sheer unadulterated bliss.

Sit back, breath deep, close eyes and let it waft all over you.



No comments: