Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Routine Maintenance

The tooth dropped out again today, its been loose since the pink dentist put it back in temporarily (see blog from ten days ago, or so), but today it fell out just when I picked the phone up and started to talk to someone, so now I've got the gap toothed pirate look again until I go back to the pink dentist next Monday and find out what the next stage of the treatment is, presumably it will be something ont he lines of "we have to find some good glue before we go any further".

I also went to the opticians yesterday where he gleefully informed me that it would be in order for me to get a stronger pair of reading glasses, I picked them up today but once again I didn't ask him yesterday how much the new lenses would cost, my account is now £60 lighter.

In ten days the bill for my routine maintenance is standing at £160 and the pink dentist is I fear nowhere near finished yet - didn't we used to have a free NHS service ? I'm sure I remember my parents talking of free health treatment, mind, they also got a pension when they were old enough, am I being ripped off here ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

##Http://www.spagack.com/ezGaffurl.php?offer=maidle123&pid=1#### BLog Submitter Pro vSearch##is the coolest thing, the coolest !##Download ## I have seen####Blog Submitter Pro##33Http://. posts to Topical Posts ##Blog Submitter Pro ####Google ## loves it

Anonymous said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a automobile insurance state comparison
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!