Thursday, October 19, 2006

I think I've just made a terrible mistake

Its currently 12.51 pm, lunchtime UK.

I've not brought any lunch today.
I haven't got much money, certainly not enough to buy a sandwich from the £3 a bite sandwich shop around the corner.

But not to worry, there's a sausage roll in the fridge.
So I ate it.

And whilst eating it I got to thinking when it was that I bought it.
I think it was a week last friday - thats 13 days ago.

Pastry was a bit stale but coffee swilled it all down.
But at the end I couldn't help but notice that the sausage meat had black bits in it.
And now I'm wondering whether they were pepper, or some filthy disease bacteria, there were rather a lot of them.

If perchance I don't blog tomorrow will someone call a paramedic round to my house for me ?
Thank you.

No comments: