Thursday, October 12, 2006

What is a Yorkshireman ?

Believe it or not, there are those who read this blog who do not know what defines a Yorkshireman.

Yes its true, some readers, mainly American it has to be said, do not know of this Yorkshire place.

Suffice to say that Yorkshire is known as "Gods County" and its not because we are all religious around here.

But rather than explain in text what unique characteristics make a Yorkshireman a Yorkshireman...

...I think this video will help explain...




2 comments:

Jayne said...

They're a breed apart, are Yorkshiremen, but despite many hardships, the majority of 'em have had (or got) a wonderful sense of humour. I should know, I'm married to one of the buggers!

Gary said...

All I can say is lucky you, I'm married to a Geordie - at least you've got a steady hand on the purse.