Thursday, April 13, 2006

Stuff connected to my birthday (which isn't for ages yet)

Okay-cokey, acting under instructions from Misty, heres my list of stuff that happened on my birthday, which incidently, have I mentioned it, isn't for ages yet, but this year it will be my 50th, I may start celebrating soon...

September 17th

Events
1967 - Jim Morrison and The Doors defy CBS censors on The Ed Sullivan Show by singing the line "Girl we couldn't get much higher" in the song "Light My Fire" when asked not to. Things were so much simpler in those days weren't they ?

1976 - The first space shuttle "Enterprise" was unveiled by NASA. If I remember rightly we were all supposed to be going on holiday in it by now weren't we ?

2001 - David Letterman's "The Late Show" is the first TV talk show to return to the airwaves six days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the USA.

Birthdays
1929 - Stirling Moss
1960 - Damon Hill

(more syncronicity, see)

Deaths
2000 Paula Yates




Hmmmmm,

There's some bad stuff floating around the household at the moment so may not post over the next few days, then again, I may ;)






No comments: