Saturday, April 07, 2007

I don't know why I like this song...




For some strange reason I've always liked this song.
I can't stand Celine Dion.
Her of the warbling tremelo and over emphasised stage movements
She's not my cup of tea.

But I've always liked this song, for 12 years or more I've liked it, in fact somewhere in this house is a live video of the bitch, purchased simply because this video was tagged on the end of it, for free - I bought the video just for the free gift.

Maybe its because its sung in French which is such a great language of song, maybe its because when I saw a translation in English I'd already worked out enough of it to know what the words meant anyway, maybe its because when you see the English translation its a crap song.

But I think its the video.
I love the video.

So like my Barry Manilow admission of some months ago I stand in front of you all and confess, "My name is JerryChicken and I once purchased a Celine Dion video of my own free will"

No comments: